14.310x Data Analytics for Social Scientists (Summer 2020, MIT)
Teaching Assistant & Session Instructor
- Course Instructors: Esther Duflo, Sara Fisher Ellison.
- Cohort of 30 (MicroMasters in Statistics and Data Science (SDS) students from Aporta in Peru). Highlights.
- Designed and lectured 12 live sessions on Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Econometrics.
- Served as judge for two NGO project sessions
1.275/IDS.305 Business and Operations Analytics (Spring 2019, MIT)
- Course Instructor: David Simichi-Levi
- Cohort of 32 (primarily MIT Sloan MBA’s, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Master’s students, and Leaders for Global Operations (LGO) Master’s students).
- Lectured two sessions on Linear Programming and Neural Networks