Empirical Operations Management, Platform Operations, Econometrics, Machine Learning, Pricing & Revenue Management.
- Estimating and Exploiting the Impact of Photo Layout: A Structural Approach, with David Simchi-Levi, Michelle Wu and Weiming Zhu. Minor revision at Management Science. Initial version: 2019-10
- Finalist, INFORMS 2021 Service Science IBM Best Student Paper Competition.
- Large-scale Price Optimization for an Online Fashion Retailer, with David Simchi-Levi, Rui Sun and Michelle Wu. To appear in book "Innovative Technology at the Interface of Finance and Operations". Initial version: 2020-12
- Price Competition and Assortment Display in Online Marketplace, with David Simchi-Levi, Michelle Wu and Weiming Zhu. Under Review at Management Science. Initial version: 2021-08
- Demand Recovery in Promotions using Matrix Completion, with Jussi Keppo and Peter Zhang. Work in Progress.
- Aggregated Discount Planning in the New Product Introduction Process for an Online Fashion Retailer, with David Simchi-Levi and Michelle Wu. Work in Progress.
- INFORMS Annual Meeting, October 2021
- POMS 31st Annual Conference, May, 2021
- INFORMS Annual Meeting, November, 2020
- MSOM 2019 Conference, Singapore, June 2019
- POMS 30th Annual Conference, Washington DC, May, 2019
- INFORMS Annual Meeting, Houston, TX, October 2017